Wednesday 30 November 2016

End Of Year Reflection!

Reflection
this year has been the best year of all my primary school years😏. This year I have learned to be able to work with anyone in the classroom.
An important decision I made was to join kapa haka 
because it made me feel very safe in the country I live in. A goal I accomplished this year was to join kapa haka because everyone doubted that I wouldn't look good in the uniforms,that I wouldn't  suit kapa haka and that I would look like an egg but this year I joined it  and it was heaps  of fun.
My favourite memory of this year wan meeting my friend Tanzee,Quinn and Eliani they are very funny and kind.The funniest thing that happened this year was at my birthday  when my teachers son was sleeping me and my friends drew a mono brown,lipstick,blush and 4 pack abs on him with lip stick 




No comments: